January 24, 2010

Seven Wisdoms.

I would very much like to acknowledge a few awards I have received recently (and less recently). I am so flattered that you keep passing these onto me, even though I have stopped passing them on myself. I simply refuse to choose who gets one and who gets left out.

The first one was given to me by Queenmothermamaw and is called "Sisters In faith Award". It is given to the bloggers that have touched ones life and to a new acquaintance as well, which turned out to be me. Thank you so much, I am very honoured to have been chosen for this beautiful sentiment.

The second came from the lovely sprinkles and is entitled "Best Blog Comments Award". Honestly, it should be given back to her with the same token as it was given to me, considering she is one of my most dedicated and valued reader, stopping by every single day, commenting every single post I have ever written. Even the really bad ones. Thank you my dear friend, this means a lot to me.

The last one came from the beautiful Kat and is entitled "Kreativ Blogger Award". The spelling appears not English and I wonder so where it actually originated. Thank you so much dearest Kat and sorry it took me a while to acknowledge this.

This award came with a tag as well, to list seven things that people might not know about me. I have been listing similar tags so many times now, that there is nothing left of any interest to anyone anymore to reveal about me. Therefore I have decided to alter this tag slightly.
I am going to list seven most important things I have learned in life or wisdom that I found to be true:

1) You are capable of achieving more than you think; If you can dream it, you can do it.
2) You will always regret that which you did not do, not that which you did.
3) Happiness is a state of mind.
4) Seize the day. Always and every one.
5) Be curious.
6) Keep your feat warm, your stomach half full and your head cold.
7) The best is ALWAYS yet to come.

24 comments:

Lisa said...

Thank you.

And congratulations on the awards.

Unknown said...

congrats on all the awards. you deserve them ten fold. I love your words of wisdom. the best is yet to come....... hmmmmmm........

S. Susan Deborah said...

Dear Zuzana:

I must tell you how much your visits to my blog means. I am so happy to have met you through blogging.

Your seven sounded a reflection of my thoughts as well. The last one is particularly lovely - it speaks of hope and anticipation. THE BEST IS ALWAYS YET TO COME.

Joy always,
Susan

Julie Hibbard said...

You are deserving of each of these awards and the award for POSITIVITY! (I think the Spice girls made that one up...but it's perfect!)
I love your Seven Important things!
I concur!!!
Enjoy your Sunday!!
:)

Anonymous said...

Zuzana,
Well deserved awards! And thank you for you words of wisdom to live by! They are very encouraging!
The Bach

Brian Miller said...

congrats on the well deserved awards...and love the wisdom in your list...hope you have a great sunday!

Bhushavali said...

Congrats dear.. You deserve all of it and many more. Best wishes to get lot more..

Driving thru Vazhachal Forest
Shopping in Paris

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on these wonderful awards. It is always so nice to visit you here. Your words of wisdom are right on : )

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations with your awards. It feels always good to get a token of appreciation.

I love you list of the 7 pieces of wisdom. Although no. 1 is bit 'dangerous' because I can dream up a lot.

Have a fantastic sunday night. I keep thinking about all these dreams I haven't materialized yet. LOL

Unknown said...

well done on the awards x

GYPSYWOMAN said...

great words of wisdom, zuzana - thanks for sharing!

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Congratulations your excellency dear Zuzana for your excellent awards and prizes!

Anonymous said...

A nice twist on the seven items. All sound advise we can use. I too have mixed feelings about awards. I hate to leave anyone out, but I hate to cause someone to think I don't want to recognize a special spark I received from reading their post. I always suggest they do what they wish with them and your wish is respected. Keeping writing and commenting gal.
QMM

Margie said...

Dear Zuzana
Well deserved awards given to a very caring and special person!

Wonderful words of wisdom!
I so agree with all of what you said!
Thank you!

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Best wishes always!

Margie:)
xo

sprinkles said...

You said I comment on everything, even the really bad posts. Zuzana dear, you've never had a bad post!!!

Congrats on all the awards, they're well deserved! :)

Cat in the road said...

You have a certain appeal that seems to cross borders and has a wide array of interested viewers. I hope your postings, accolades and awards help you endure the seemingly cold endless days of winter.
;-)

Kat_RN said...

Zuzana,
This post was worth waiting for. I agree with all seven. May I add one to the list? If you can't seize the day, seize the cat. (That is, if your cat doesn't mind).
Congratulations on all the awards, you desearve them.
Kat

Unknown said...

You have a beautiful site, Zuzana and always feature an encouraging word from the heart. Congratulations on the awards. Your list is also a good one!

Hilary said...

True wisdom for sure. I'm not surprised. Congrats on the awards. :)

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

Congratulations on receiving the well deserved awards. Your blog is so beautiful and I always look forward to visiting. In regards to your previous post, I do think snow helps dispel the gloom of winter--and believe me we are having some dismal, gloomy days here with no snow! I can't even begin to imagine the subzero temperatures you are experiencing. I know that "C" and I are so excited to be leaving for the Carribean later this week--hopefully the weather will be lovely!

mrinalini said...

u words of wisdom are truely inspiring.congrats on blog awards u truely deserve them.Thanks dears for good things about me.By the ways how does it feel to be from multi-ethinicity?And what does ur name mean?

I V Y said...

nice blog!

Claus said...

Such wise statements!! Happiness is indeed a state of mind!

Very deserved awards. Good for you and congratulations!

Zuzana said...

Ocean Girl, Doreen, Susan, Julie, The Bach, Brian, Mitr, LadyCat, Elizabeth, kirstyb (welcome!), GYPSYWOMAN, Baron, Phillip, QMM, Margie, sprinkles, Scribe816, Kat, Michael, Hilary, V, mrinal, Lilee (welcome!) and Claudia - thank you all for your congratulations. I am not sure I deserve all this attention, not more than any of you. Considered yourselves all awarded each and everyone of these, just for putting up with me and my ramblings.:))

Thank you all for always finding something nice to say to me here and for stopping by. It means so much ...

Xoxo
Zuzana