Recently I got tagged by Reasons To Be Cheerful 1, 2, 3 and by Valentine, with two very similar tags. I have already done this tag before, but considering that this tag changes as it is passed along, I decided to combine the two tags and omit the questions I already answered previously.
Anyone who likes this combined tag, please feel free to play.;)
1. What songs are currently on constant repeat?
Strangely enough, I listen mostly to the radio and whatever they play is on the repeat. If I however listen to a CD, I put on one of my old favourites; “Nuovi Eroi” by Eros.
2. What is your favourite food?
Anything cooked by the Irishman.
3. Favourite fragrance?
Light Blue by D&G.
4. What are you wearing today?
White tank top and white flared pants with large silver earrings and a multitude of thin, silver bangles.
5. Why is today special?
Because I have someone to love, I have a safe home, work that I enjoy, I am healthy and everyone else that I care about is fine.
6. What would you like to learn to do?
To speak French and to cook.
7. What is your most challenging goal right now?
8. What's your must have piece for summer?
I don’t have “a must have piece”.;)
9. What would you like to get rid of?
Swine flue and the terrible economical depression.
10. What are your plans for the future?
I don’t make plans for the future, I just let life "happen", but I do have dreams I hope will come true one day. My immediate plans are plans for traveling on a vacation in about 5 weeks.
11. Who is your favourite model?
I am totally oblivious to today’s models, but used to think Claudia Schiffer was the ultimate beauty in my eyes when I was younger.
12. Favourite label/shop?
13. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
I love all my clothes, but perhaps my favourite is a wrap around blue-green tunic in a light fabric, with coloured beads and pearls along side the hem and the sleeves. I get constantly complimented when I wear it.
14. If you had 10,000 dollars now, what would you spend it on?
Paying out the mortgage on my house.
15. Do you admire anyone's style?
16. What are you going to do after this?
17. What would you love to see come back in fashion?
Nothing really, I love that fashion changes all the time. Besides, at this point, one can wear almost anything as long as it is worn with taste and style; thus I have no need for anything from the past to come back.
18. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Reasons to be Cheerful... (although I think it is Joanne?); you have a wonderful blog and I love the way you write about the experiences in you daily life with your family – your writing is very light yet so very honest and touching.
Valentine, you are so stylish and fashionable and a true artist at heart; I love your posts that are always mature and loaded with deep thoughts and emotions.
Thank you both for tagging me; please keep at it.
19. Which item of clothing do you wear often?
20. Favourite vacation spot?
A pristine beach or a historical city.
21. Four words to describe myself.
Perceptive, emotional, passionate and romantic.
22. Guilty pleasure.
23. What do you think you will feel about your life when all is said and done?
I have lived an adventure.
24. What do you look forward to?
Summer vacation with the Irishman.
25. Best thing you ate or drank lately?
Black Pudding for breakfast this morning. As for a drink; sparkling white vine enjoyed on my terrace during a warm spring afternoon this past weekend.
26. Flower of the moment?
27. Favourite ever film?
Impossible to list one; but if I had to, it would be Franco Zeffirelli’s “Romeo and Juliet”.
28. Care to share some wisdom?
Eat till you are half full, drink till you are half drunk; keep your head cool and your feet warm.