Last week I was tagged by the lovely Tereza. I always except a tag challenge and anyone feeling up to it as well, be my guests.;)
The rules are:
1. Respond and rework:
Answer the questions on your blog.
Replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention.
Add a question of your own.
2. Tag eight other people. (Optional)
I have seen this tag before in a bit different format, where pictures, quotes and poems had to be listed as well. However, this one seems to be a more simple version, which fits me splendidly.
Here are my answers;)
1) What is (are) your current obsession(s)?
I am not obsessed with things that easily, but I would guess blogging.
2) What do you see outside your window?
The hedge around my terrace, a few birch trees, a farm in the background and lots of blue sky.
3) Do you nap a lot?
No, I don't. I only like to sleep at night, when in my bed. Why waste days away on sleeping? If I ever nap it is because I have not slept the night before or I am not feeling well.
4) Who was the last person you hugged?
Yesterday I hugged a friend when congratulating her on her birthday.
And Batcat, of course he is not a person though.;)
5) Which animal would you be?
I am a sheep in Chinese Astrology. By choice I would love to be a wild horse.
6) What’s for dinner?
Pasta alla Carbonara.
7) What was the last thing you bought?
Weekly groceries. How exciting.;)
If more personal item, then it was a pair of large, golden earrings.
8) What are you listening to right now?
Urban Gypsy by Marc Antoine.
9) What is your favourite weather?
Hot and humid day full of sunshine and sound of the cicadas.
10) What’s on your bedside table?
A framed photograph, a little angel, a lamp, a few books, my phone, a clock-radio and a glass of water.
11) Say something to the person/s who tagged you.
Dear Tereza, you have a lovely blog and I am so impressed by your English and your sense of style. Thank you for tagging me.;))
12) If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be?
Right here where it is now.
13) Where are you typing from right now?
My living room.
14) A book you're currently reading?
"A German Requiem", the third book in a compilation called "Berlin Noir" by Philip Kerr (read for me by the Irishman every evening).
15) What (Who) would you like to have in your arms right now?
Risking to state the absolute obvious; a tall, strong, handsome man that lives in Ireland.
16) What is your favourite tea flavour?
I don´t drink tea. Only when I have the flu; in that case I opt for chamomile.
17) If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
18) What did you want to become as a child?
An archeologist, a vet, an artist, a farmer.
19) If you could meet anyone famous in the world, from the past or the present, who would it be?
Leonardo da Vinci.
20) What is your plan for tomorrow?
Considering it is Saturday, I do not have to go to the lab. Therefore I will be getting up late, doing household chores, perhaps some gardening and relaxing, maybe for the first time this season outside in the sun, with a good book or a magazine.
21) What color do you find yourself wearing more often than not?
Any shades of blue.
22) What is your favorite day of the week?