July 11, 2009

A Little Bit Of Everything.

I have once heard that a good day is a day when we laugh a little and cry a little. I have not really laughed or cried today, but the sky definitely has. It has been a very odd day weather wise, or perhaps maybe one should say it has been a normal Scandinavian summer day. Light years removed from the hot and sunny Saturday a week ago, today it has been more April like. We have had rain and sun, windy and wind still, blue skies and dark grey skies and temperature moving up and down on the scale.

In some way, I miss the tropical heat, but then again, as it has cooled down, I feel again up to moving around the house and finally get to do some gardening and much else that has been neglected around here for the past month or so. Sometimes even rainy summer days can have their benefits, which are mostly visible in the nature, that is once again green and fresh.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

We have been having the same weather here in Michigan. Last night a great thunderstorm and light sprinkles this morning. Now the sun is out and I am sure it will be getting hot and humid for the afternoon. Love the morning after a rain though.

Shelly's Style Shop said...

I have missed your blog. I have been gone for way to long!

We have been having HOT weather. I wish we would get some rain this way. Love all the flower pictures. ;-)

xoxo, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Ooh... gardening I'm really average at that...

Unknown said...

those flowers are sooo pretty. I love plants too, but our dog koffy eats them from time to time. so it's been hard. hihihi

Sumandebray said...

Hi,
I had this chance to visit your blog. The motto of life is very interesting and that reinforced my wish to learn a bit more through your posts …. I do wish I could follow the same....”Life is an adventure to be lived, not a problem to be solved."

I liked you style of writing and putting things forward ...

Zuzana said...

=Doreen,
the weather is funny all over Europe too. I also find it so strange with such a drastic changes just during one day.;)
And I so know what you mean; the stillness of a morning combined with the freshness after a rain is priceless.;) Thank you for stopping by.;)

=Shelly,
welcome back dear friend, I have been feeling your absence. Hope you had a great time off, I am so glad you are back online.;) Send us some heat please.;)
xoxo

=MelRox,
I am sure you are above average at other things.;)) Hope you are having a great weekend.;) xo

=Denise,
the way you write I can just hear you laughing all the time.;) I have never heard of a dog eating flowers, that is so hilarious.;) Hope your weekend is great.:)) xo

=Sumandebray,
welcome and thank you for those lovely words. I feel extremely blessed to be privileged enough to be alive and healthy.;)) I see life as this incredible gift and that aphorism describes so well what I feel. Glad you find it speaks to you as well.:)
Thank you for stopping by and please come back again.;)

Melanie Gillispie said...

You know, I have all these pots in the garage. I really should do something with them. It's just...well, that would take work and I'm way lazy! ;)

Zuzana said...

=Mel,
considering that I did absolutely nothing for weeks as it was so hot here that I could not move, I am not surprised at all that you do not either feel up to it in the NC heat.;))

Hilary said...

You have the best mosaics.. :)

Zuzana said...

=Hilary,
thank you so much; it is all thanks to Photoshop.;))
xoxo