August 13, 2009

"Blame Tara".

I have been tagged again. I have noticed that these tags, just like awards, come in waves, like a "tag fever". Nothing, nothing and then everything at once.

I am not complaining though as I never say no to a good tag challenge. This time around I was tagged by the very interesting gaelikaa and the tag is called "Blame Tara Meme".
It consist of a set of questions that I am to answer. Here we go:

Question 1: Who do you think is the hottest movie star?
I have to say that I am quiet oblivious to actors looks and I usually connect an actor with a role he or she is playing and the enigmatic appeal is gone, as soon as they are out of character. However, considering I have to give an answer, in the male category it would be Gerard Butler, mostly due to the fact that I love the movies he has been in. When it comes to female actors, I have always thought Penelope Cruz is a stunning and charismatic woman.

Question 2: Apart from your house and your car, what is the most expensive thing you have ever bought?
Well, I did not buy it, but I invested in having it built about two years ago. It would be my fireplace. It cost me half of the price of my car and it is the best investment (right after my house and my car), that I ever did.

Question 3: What is your most treasured memory?
There are many moments in my life that I recall fondly and with great comfort and joy. I would say all of them involve either my family, nature or my house.
Having to choose one, I would say meeting the Irishman for the first time. I will never forget that day as long as I live.

Question 4: What is the best gift you’ve ever received as a child?
My sister, without a doubt.

Question 5: What is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made?
I have made my share of what one might perceive as mistakes. However, in retrospect, they took me on journeys that made my life an adventure and made me who I am today. I have no regrets and I can not account for any wrong turns that did not turn into success eventually.
I have been let down and made choices that lead to disappointments, but I have made no mistakes in my life.

Question 6: Give four words to describe yourself.
Romantic, Optimistic, Creative and Curious.

Question 7: What was your highlight or lowlight of 2008?
I live in the present and leave the past where it belongs; in the past.

Question 8: What is your favourite film?
Franco Zeffirelli's "Romeo and Juliet".

Question 9: Tell something not generally known about yourself.
I am a control freak. I love routines and I need a structure in my life to function properly; I feel best if I can control and organize the course of my day, week or month at all times.

Question 10: If you were a comic strip/cartoon character, who would you be?
I am not very familiar with comic strips and cartoons, I am afraid. I never ever saw myself as one and never considered this before. May I get back to you on that one?

As always; anyone loving this tag and feeling brave enough to be challenged, be my guests.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your answer for question 6 was 'Perfect'. Some of your answers were so awesome! Like all other memes you handeled this one very well too!

Claus said...

Good questions, and great answers! I was thinking about question #8, and I do remember fond things, but do not remember any bad. I usually never don't remember the bad of any situation. I do recall they were sad, or mad, or disappointing, but the situation per se is not remembered. So leaving things in the past and living the present is the best answer.

Now, about #10, without a question, I would love to be Batman! then again Batman is male, so probably a female version? But not Catwoman or Batgirl, usually in the series...maybe batwoman? :-)

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Oh 'Juliet' you are so romantic my girl! Good for you!!

Blogaire said...

Loved your answers, your personality shines through!
Personally I would not be brave enough to be tagged, I would be too scared...I always hide behind my camera!

Maria said...

Great answers, Protege! That tag was something I knew you would do justice to, and you did! I enjoyed reading this post so much.

Julie Hibbard said...

oooohhh! I like this one!!!

steviewren said...

I like these sorts of probing tags. It's nice to know more about fellow bloggers. Have you ever written about the day you meet the Irishman?

Rajesh said...

Very interesting and unique answers.

Shelly's Style Shop said...

I like this post! I enjoyed reading it. I like Question #4 and your answer to it. I only have one sister and she is the best! I hope you have had a great week!

xoxo, Shelly

Zuzana said...

=MelRoXx,
thank you so much; and right back a you, I was very impressed with your answers too.;)xo

=Claus,
what a great comment (as always)! I love the fact that you would like to be Batman!;))) Come to think of it, I think I would prefer to be an action hero as well. I have dedicated a post to such a dream a while ago, when I wrote about the heroin in the TV show "Relic Hunter".;)
xo

=Philip,
yes I am romantic, no doubt about that.;))

=Blogaire,
thank you so much.;) I am sure you would do greatly with a tag such as this.
And we are all different, some of us prefer our privacy, not keen on revealing too much about ourselves to strangers. I can follow that completely.
And you are not hiding, the beautiful photographs you take reveal more about you than you think.;)))

=gaelikaa,
thank you so much or those kind words, it was fun to play along!;)))

=Julie,
glad to hear that, please do the tag if you wish.;))xo

=stevie,
yes, they are truly probing.;)) I have not written about the meeting, but I might one of these days.;)) xo

=Rajesh,
thank you so much.;)))

=Shelly,
thank you so much; I am sure those with sisters will understand that answer best. Always glad when you stop by.;))
xo
xo

United Studies said...

I, too, crave routines and structure in life. Without them I feel out of control. I think that's why we only have Emma. People always ask if we are going to have more, and I say NO! I see how crazy life is for people who have more than 1 or 2 kids, and I just couldn't handle that.

Zuzana said...

=Jacki,
glad to meet another control craving girl.;))
Emma is a darling, I am sure she is your biggest pride and joy.;)